DTCP Approve plots@cheap price

  • ₹7,50,000
Hyderabad Bangalore Highway, Hyderabad
  • Plot / Land
  • Property Type
  • 100
For Sale
Hyderabad Bangalore Highway, Hyderabad
  • ₹7,50,000

Overview

Property ID: 26987
  • Plot / Land
  • Property Type
  • 100

Address

  • City Hyderabad
  • State/county Telangana
  • Area Hyderabad Bangalore Highway

Description

WHY TO INVEST IN Sree Maruthi Nagar
D.T.C.P approved Plots with Sandalwood Plantations
Currently, sandalwood is priced at approximately one crore rupees per ton in the national and international markets. After 12 years, no one can predict the price it will command. The revenue generated from cultivating sandalwood in this region can be substantial. In the global demand for sandalwood, 85% comes from India, while the remaining 15% is supplied by other countries. However, India’s own demand for sandalwood far exceeds its production. With only 1200 tons of production per year in India, compared to an annual demand of 4000 tons globally, there is a significant deficit in meeting the country’s requirements. If the world demand remains the same, India will not be able to produce enough quality sandalwood to meet its own needs. It is noteworthy that the government should collaborate to ensure the cultivation of sandalwood.
Here are some key points about sandalwood:
1. Scientifically known as Santalum album, it is also referred to as Chandan or Siri Chandan in India. It has been used in religious rituals and ceremonies since ancient times.
2. Sandalwood oil, extracted from sandalwood, is considered as precious as gold in India.
3. Sandalwood is recognized by 186 countries worldwide.
4. Sandalwood has applications in Ayurveda, cosmetics, medicine, and religious rituals.
5. Quality sandalwood is highly sought after in India and across the world.
Investing in a sandalwood plantation in the Sree Maruthi Nagar venture can be a lucrative opportunity considering the high demand and limited domestic production of sandalwood in India.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BEST OF BEST OFFER:
Example:For Every 100 Sy yards , 10 Sandalwood trees are planted and maintained by company undersigned with customer approval.

The security ,Plant growth and maintainence are taken for 10 years and after 10 years Total amount after selling sandalwood is divided equally between company and the customer.
Contact For Free queries and Site visit:

Project Highlights
D.T.C.P approved Plots with Sandalwood Plantations
DTCP Approved Layout
Grand entrance
33’,40’, Black top roads
Underground drainage
Electricity
Foot path with curbing
Club House
Swimming pool
Children play area
Indoor games & Gym
Over head tank with Water lines
Drip Irrigation Facility
24/7 Security with CC TV Cameras

 

 

Location Highlight (Balanagar)
Near Polepally SEZ
Border to Nehru Zoo park
Very Nearby to Amazon,P&G, NRSA,
Near Hetero & Aurobindo. Near Rameshwaram Temple
Symbiosis International University.
TATA Life Sciences University. Mayo International Clinic
Nearby to RRR( REgional Ring Road)
ISRO’s 350-acre research facility, National Remote Sensing Station (NRSS)
Rajapur Pharma SEZ
Near Hyderabad International Airport
NH44(KASHMIR TO KANYAKUMARI LONGEST HIGHWAY)PASSES THROUGH SHADNAGAR

 

 

 

Details

  • Property ID: 26987
  • Price: ₹7,50,000
  • Property Size: 100
  • Property Type: Plot / Land
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Area Type: Sq. Yards

Contact Information

srinivas
  • srinivas

Enquire About This Property

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
%

Similar Listings

The data (based on the search query performed), on this website has been made available for informational purposes only and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to its accuracy. Any investment decisions that you take should not be based relying solely on the information that is available on the website or downloaded from it. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute legal advice, solicitation, invitation to acquire by the developer/builder or any other entity. You are advised to visit the relevant RERA website and contact builder/advertisers directly to know more about the project before taking any decision based on the contents displayed on the website. Trademarks belong to the respective owners.

Compare listings

Compare
srinivas
  • srinivas